What's so special about our 100s Washes Beds/Crate Pads?
- Wash and Dry: Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle; machine dry. You can wash these beds hundreds of times. For pets with allergies, it’s important to wash bedding regularly to help control skin irritation.
- Retains shape: Fill retains shape and does not crush.
- No clumping - ever: Straight line tufting holds the layers tight and prevents clumping when washing or when your dog "makes their bed."
- Quick clean: Easily vacuumed to remove dog hair.
- Thick and cozy: 2" (5cm) sheet fill sandwiched between a layer of thick acrylic fleece and soft polyester micro suede on the bottom.
- Reversible: Fleece provides warmth in cold temperatures and velvety soft micro suede keeps your dog cool in summer.
- Naturally clean: Micro suede fabric on the one side repels dirt, grime and dog fur.
- R-factor: Fill provides an air cushion offering some insulation value.
- Sanitary: Non-toxic poly-microfiber fill will not support mold, mildew or any kind of parasitic life.
- Non-Toxic: Free from flame retardants and other chemicals.
Standard sizing: Made to fit most crates and kennels.
- Optional Embroidered name (see photo)
- Custom: We make custom beds for cars, pop-up tents (see photo), round "crates," Vari-Kennels, window boxes, etc. Contact us with your specifications.
Fabric swatches (see photos) are all 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm) patterns.
I have a spaniel that loves the water and then needs a rest. She has the cover on when she is wet and her bed stays dry for later.
I absolutely love your dog beds. They wash and dry like a rag and afterwards look new everytime. I just purchased my second one and especially like the feature of being able to turn them over for a "cooler" side on a hot summer’s day.” Valerie with Dusty and Deuce, both red merle Mini Aussies
We love it, it's going to be perfect for the car, his crate and travelling. Something we needed and we love the plaid.
Thank you so much for such beautiful craftsmanship. My custom beds are perfect.
I won this bed in a volunteer raffle recently and now my little red dog wants to know why I didn't buy one for him long ago... he gets cold very easily (has a naked tummy and is just generally a wimp) and totally *loves* the warm fleecy side of the bed, much more so than the fleece blanket he used before. Also I love how washable this mat is (red dog is chronically stinky, plus his longhaired cat friend likes to sleep and shed on the bed when dog isn't using it)... again, it's much much better than the fleece blanket I had been using. Four thumbs up!