Bug-Off Crate Cover
The perfect solution for protecting your dog from heartworm carrying mosquitoes, bees and other insects when crating your dog at an outside trial or competition.
- Material: Top-marine-grade 100% polyester that is waterproof, mildew and ultraviolet resistant. Sides: PVC-coated fiberglass insect screening mesh. Option: All screen cover with screen top.
- Made to order: Custom fit to your crate size (see instructions for measuring crates below).
- No exposed seams: All seams wrapped with a 100% acrylic binding.
- Up or down: Front door panel only rolls up and secured with 1” (25mm) webbing straps and easy-connect dome fasteners. Non-corrosive plastic zippers fasten sides together. Contact us if you want a side opening.
- Accessory compartment: Storage pocket with Velcro closure sewn into cover top.
- Storage bag: Includes a matching oversize storage bag with Velcro closure.
- Easy to keep clean: Soil and stain-resistant material is machine washable, cold water with mild soap. Air to dry.
- Optional cover tie-downs: Velcro strap sewn along side seams attaches cover to crate, recommended for outdoor use (see photo).
- Optional roll-up canvas door - more durable than screening (see photo).
How to Measure your Crate: With the crate assembled, face the door opening. Take all measurements in inches to the extreme outside, allowing for handles, etc. Select size from chart below. Width: measured from left to right side of the crate; Length: measured from the front side to the back side of the crate; Height: measured from the floor to the top edge of the crate.
|Small||14” to 20” W; 18” to 24” H; 22 to 26” L|
|Medium||19” to 25” W; 23” to 27” H; 25 to 32” L|
|Large||24” to 28” W; 26” to 30” H; 33” to 40” L|
|XLarge||27” to 33” W; 29” to 33” H; 40” to 48” L|
We spend a lot of money on revolution to protect our pets from heart worm. This bug cover is a treat when we put our dogs in the shade for a rest. It gives them added protection from the bugs and mosquitoes!!
Thanks for the most beautiful crate cover a middle-aged woman and a dog allergic to bees could ask for.